Your Safety if Our Number One Priority
We are taking every precaution to minimize the risk of spreading Covid-19 in our office. As always, our office and treatment rooms are sanitized CONTINUOUSLY. We wipe down and sanitize all HIGH TOUCH AREAS FREQUENTLY with medical-grade germicide. For example, exam tables, doorknobs, light switches, doors, chairs, counter tops are continuously disinfected prior to the next patient touching them.
During this time, we will allow for additional time between patients to ensure a “double” disinfecting protocol.
The following are a list of the additional protocols that we have been implemented for everyone’s safety:
- All staff are encouraged to stay home if they believe they are ill or if they are ill. In addition, temperature checks are performed on staff upon entering the clinic.
- Staff will be wearing masks and face shields.
- We are screening each patient on the phone for symptoms of illness before making an appointment.
- When your appointment day nears, if you feel ill or have been exposed to someone who is sick, please call us to postpone your visit.
- We will allow only one patient along with one person from their immediate family per room; this includes the waiting rooms.
- Please stay in your car and call us to let us know you have arrived. We will call you as soon as a treatment room is thoroughly sanitized and ready for you.
- We will check your temperature before entering the office. IF your temperature is elevated your appointment will be rescheduled.
- We will also be asking you a series of questions prior to entering the office. If you answer “yes” to any of the questions your appointment will be rescheduled.
- It is required that you wear a face mask or face covering at all times while in our office.
- We will sanitize your hands with hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting the clinic.
- Once entering the clinic, we will spray a disinfectant on the bottom of your shoes.
- You will then go directly into a treatment or examination room. There will be no congregating of people in any areas of the clinic.
- We will do everything possible to make the checkout process touch free.
Please be aware that the CDC has expanded their list of symptoms for COVID-19 to include the following:
- Cough, shortness of breath, fever
- Chills, repeated shaking with chills
- Headache, muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Sudden loss of taste or smell
We are here for you, and your safety is our priority. We look forward to meeting you!
-The Atlas Team