YOUR SAFETY IS OUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY
We are taking every precaution to minimize the risk of spreading Covid-19 in our office. As always, our office and treatment rooms are sanitized CONTINUOUSLY. We wipe down all treatment areas AND common surfaces between patients with medical-grade germicide. For example, exam tables, doorknobs, doors, chairs, counter tops are constantly disinfected prior to the next patient touching them. The bathroom light will remain “on” all day so that no one touches it.
During this time, we will allow for additional time between patients to ensure a “double” disinfecting protocol.
The following are a list of the additional protocols that we have been implemented for everyone’s safety:
- All staff have been tested for COVID-19 and are NEGATIVE.
- All staff will be wearing masks and gloves.
- We are screening each patient on the phone for symptoms of illness before making an appointment.
- When your appointment day nears, if you feel ill or have been exposed to someone who is sick, please call us to postpone your visit.
- We will allow only one patient per room; this includes the waiting rooms. (Unless you are with your spouse or caregiver.)
- Please stay in your car and call us to let us know you’ve arrived. We will call you as soon as a treatment room is thoroughly sanitized and ready for you.
- We will check your temperature before entering the office. IF your temperature is elevated your appointment will be rescheduled.
- We will also be asking you a series of questions prior to entering the office. If you answer “yes” to any of the questions your appointment will be rescheduled
- Please wear a face mask or face covering
- We will sanitize your hands with hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting the clinic.
- Prior to entering the clinic, we will spray a disinfectant on the bottom of your shoes.
- Once you enter the clinic you will pick up a pen at the window that you will KEEP and use to sign any needed paperwork.
- You will then go directly into a treatment or examination room. Again, there will only be one patient allowed per room this includes the waiting room (and treatment areas). There will be no congregating of people in any areas of the clinic.
- We will do everything possible to make the checkout process touch free.
Please be aware that the CDC has expanded their list of symptoms for COVID-19 to include the following:
- Cough, shortness of breath, fever
- Chills, repeated shaking with chills
- Headache, muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Sudden loss of taste or smell
We are here for you, and your safety is our priority. We look forward to meeting you!
-The Atlas Team